4000 – 4200 S LOOP 1604 W, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78264
- Four tracts located in one of the hottest submarkets in San Antonio
- Ideal for commercial and/or multifamily development.
- Each tract has ample frontage and visibility along Loop 1604 with excellent access off and on to Loop 1604
- TxDot is undergoing major widening along Loop 1604 in front of these tracts from Potranco Rd to US Hwy 90. Also included is an overpass at Falcon Wolf and Loop 1604
- Across Loop 1604 from these tracts is the largest retail master planned development known as The Shops at Dove Creek. The expected tenants include: TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Ross, PetSmart, Michaels, Ulta, Sketchers, Famous Footwear, Bath & Body Works and many others.
- In close proximity to major employment centers including the new GM
- Financial operations center, which will house up to 716,040 employees
63.65 TOTAL ACRES DIVIDED INTO 4 TRACTS